Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Indoor Cats

Hey friends. 

This is Deborah - I'm your friend who is also an indoor cat for the foreseeable future. My first day of quarantine (yesterday) was spent feeling restless and weird. Things that helped were to make stuff - painting, drawing, website design, and food, and so on. But what really makes a difference is to stay connected with my friends. I am experimenting with this platform as a place for friends to share what they are doing in these days of isolation. 



You will receive an invite to contribute to this blog - no pressure or obligation to post, but it would be nice to see you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rescue me

Facebook is full of people and organizations reaching out for support for many endeavors, animal rescue is one of these endeavors. Every pos...