Friday, March 20, 2020

The Eagle flies at dawn...

This morning my cousin, who lives in Maine posted a photo he took of a tree filled with all Bald Eagles! 

"...If the eagle has appeared, it bestows freedom and courage to look ahead."


Yesterday was a confusing and upsetting day. Today I am inspired by the eagles to have the courage to look ahead. 

Today Simon begins working from home, which means I'm not alone, but also that we have to share the computer! We are doing two-hour alternating shifts, but since he is actually getting paid his work will take priority. I plan to paint, ride my bike trainer, read, and make pasta e fagioli and work on Sue's site some more. Yesterday I built 17 pages! Only about 70 more to go!!

Day 7 no symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rescue me

Facebook is full of people and organizations reaching out for support for many endeavors, animal rescue is one of these endeavors. Every pos...