Friday, May 1, 2020

Little Girl with a Pony

Our barn sent out an announcement that we each get three barn visits a week for the time being. No riding. This has caused some of the owners much distress. It is really sad to me that many people with horses don't know what to do without riding or shows. They don't seem to understand the great joy of standing in a field with your horse. I am once again grateful for the way my Dad taught me to be with horses - caring for, playing with, just being with, and also riding. I am simply grateful we get to visit our horses in these times - riding V really hasn't crossed my mind.

I painted this today - "little girl with a pony" the inner child that just simply loved animals and horses in particular. I thought of my Dad a lot while I was painting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rescue me

Facebook is full of people and organizations reaching out for support for many endeavors, animal rescue is one of these endeavors. Every pos...